MahaDBT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal. Are You Eligible For mahadbt.gov.in Scholarship 2020-2021 Check mahadbtmahait.gov.in Scholarship Eligibility.
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar DBT Scholarship Portal – mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Government of Maharashtra launched Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal. It is also know as MahaDBT Portal. The official Website for Maha Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal is https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/. This portal started to provide information regarding Scholarship Schemes run and managed by state government. On this portal students can get complete information regarding any scholarship available in Maharashtra.
Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal provides details regarding Post Matric Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, Pension Scheme, Farmer Schemes, Labour Schemes, Special Assistance Schemes. In this article we provide details regarding Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal Scholarship Schemes Eligibility.
MahaDBT Scholarship Complete List
Check complete list of Aaple Sarkar DBT Scholarship & Schemes. All these schemes are offered by government. All these also have many more schemes as per department. Check eligibility for all scholarships and schemes.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Pension Scheme
- Farmer Schemes
- Labour Schemes
- Special Assistance Schemes
Are You Eligible For MahaDBT Scholarship?
Many needy students looking to apply for Mahadbt Scholarship. So to help all we provide here eligibility details regarding all scholarships and schemes available on Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Under Post Matric Scholarship, 8 department offered various scholarships. You can check eligibility criteria of scholarships offered by Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Directorate of Technical Education, Tribal Development Department, Directorate of Higher Education.
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department Eligibility Criteria
|Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Only SC OBC SBC VJNT Students who passed 10std.
- Annual Income For SC Parents – 2 Lakh.
- OBC Parents Annual Income – 1 Lakh (For Full Scholarship) and upto 6 Lakh (For Tuition Fee, Exam and other Fee).
- Annual Income For SBC Parents – 1 Lakh (For Full Scholarship) and upto 6 Lakh (For Tuition Fee, Exam and other Fee).
- VJNT Parents Annual Income – do not more than 1 Lakh (For Full Scholarship) and upto 6 Lakh (For Tuition Fee, Exam and other Fee).
- Only students who are permanent residents of Maharashtra can apply for scholarship.
- Repeaters and students who have full time employment are not eligible for scholarship.
|Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
- Students of Maharashtra can apply for scholarship.
- Students must studying in post matric level.
- Annual Income For SC Parents should be less than 2 Lakh.
- OBC Parents whose annual income between 1 Lakh to 6 Lakh.
- Annual Income of SBC Parents should be between 1 Lakh to 6 Lakh.
- VJNT Parents whose annual income between 1 Lakh to 6 Lakh.
|Maintenance Allowance for student Studying in professional courses
- Students who are residents of Maharashtra.
- Students who are studying in any professional courses.
|Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Students who are studying in 11th or 12th can apply.
- Only students who scored more than 75% marks in SSC Exam.
- Annual Income Limit – No Annual Income Limit For this scholarship.
|Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability
- Students who belongs to Maharashtra.
- Students with 40% disabilities are eligible.
Tribal Development Department Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Students who passed 10th Exam can apply for scholarship.
- Family annual income should less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- This scholarship is applicable only for ST Students.
- Students must belong to Maharashtra State.
|Tuition Fee and Exam Fee for Tribal Students
- Scholarship available only for ST Category students.
- Famil Annual income should not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Permanent residents of Maharashtra can apply online for scholarship.
|Vocational Education Fee for Reimbursement
- Students who get enrolled in Vocational Education courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Vaastu Shastra, MBA, and MCA.
- Annual Income of family should less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum.
- ST Category students’ can apply.
|Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
- Students who belong to ST category of Maharashtra are eligible.
- Less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh annual income required for this scholarship.
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Scholarship
|Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
- Students who are residents of Maharashtra or living on Karnataka Border can also apply for scholarship.
- Family annual income should less than Rs. 8 Lakh.
- Students can enrolled in any course approved by government or AICTE.
- Students who gave 2 years of gap during course can not get any scholarship.
- Students should give all semester exams.
- If any student getting any other scholarship, this scholarship is not given to him.
|Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Junior Level
- Students who belong to Maharashtra and studying outside state can apply for this scholarship.
- Student must passed 11th or 12th to get this scholarship.
- Student also need a DHE sanctioned letter.
|Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Only ex-servicemen’s son/daughter/wife/widow get this scholarship.
- Scholarship is applicable only for students who have admission in Maharashtra Government colleges.
- Students who are studying outside the state can not eligible for scholarship.
- Student must resident of Maharashtra.
- Family annual income of student should less than Rs. 70000.
- Students who are studying outside Maharashtra can not able to apply for this scholarship.
- Student must complete degree courses of Law, Commerce & Arts with at least 60% marks and in Science with at least 70% marks.
- Applicants doing part-time or full-time job can not eligible for scholarship.
|State Government Open Merit Scholarship
- Students who scored at least 60% marks in class 12th are eligible for scholarship.
- Only students who are resident of Maharashtra and studying in the state can apply online.
- Students who enrolled in Arts, Commerce, Science and Law courses can apply for scholarship.
|Scholarship to Meritorious Students Possessing Mathematics/Physics
- Student must resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicants who scored at least 60% in Science exam and more than 60% in Maths & Physics in Class 12th.
- Students who belong to Maharashtra and studying outside Maharashtra are not eligible for the scholarship scheme.