mahadbtmahait.gov.in Maharashtra Scholarship 2019-2020 Login, Registration, Application Form. Mahadbt Portal Redeem [aaple sarkar]. Check mahadbt.gov.in Scholarship Online Registration Last Date 2019 from official website www.mahadbt.gov.in . Also check how to redeem on mahadbt using aaple sarkar dbt portal / aaple sarkar. mahaonline. gov. in . Check complete details regarding rajarshi shahu maharaj gunvatta scholarship and scholarship for st students in Maharashtra.
Last Date for DBT Post Matric Application Submission – 31 October 2019
www.mahadbt.gov.in – MahaDBT Scholarship 2019-2020 [Online Registration]
Are you from Maharashtra and looking to apply for a scholarship. Which will provide you financial support and helps to complete your education. If your answer is positive, then this article regarding Maharashtra Scholarships is best way to get all your answers. As in this article, we try to provide you complete details regarding Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarships like How To Apply Online For Scholarship, What is the eligibility Criteria, Which Documents are needed, Is their an Online Postal available to submit Application Form.
What Is MahaDBT Scholarship Online Portal – mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Mahadbt is the official online scholarship portal run by Maharashtra Government. Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal stands for Direct Benefit Transfer. The MahaDBT Aaple Sarkar Portal hosts 38 Post Matric Scholarships which are run or given by various departments of state government. Using Mahadbt.gov.in Online Scholarship Portal, students who are looking for scholarships can apply online and get Direct Benefits of scholarships. The main incentive of this online portal is to make sure the effective implementation and disbursement of scholarships within the state.
8 Departments of Maharashtra Government provide scholarships for students under Mahadbt gov in Portal. Here some of the departments’ names mentioned – Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Directorate of Technical Education, Tribal Development Department, Directorate of Higher Education.
Mahadbt E-Scholarship Portal 2019-20
The department offers various scholarships to students. Here we provide complete MahaDBT Scholarship List. Total 8 departments of the Maharashtra Government. You can check complete details of each scholarship from mahadbtgov.co.in . Check Department Wise Scholarship List.
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
This department offers total 5 scholarships to eligible students.
- Government of India Post Matric Scholarship.
- Post Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship).
- Maintenance Allowance for Students Studying in Professional Courses.
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability.
Department of Tribal Development
This department provides total 4 scholarships to eligible and needy students.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Tuition Fee and Exam Fee for Tribal Students.
- Vocational Education Fee for Reimbursement.
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance.
Directorate of Higher Education
Total 13 scholarships are offered by this department.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme.
- Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Junior Level.
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen.
- Eklavya Scholarship.
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarship to Meritorious Students Possessing Mathematics/Physics.
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship.
- State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship.
- Government Research Adichatra.
- Education Concession to the Children Freedom Fighter.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Scholarship.
- Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level.
- Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DHE).
Directorate of Technical Education
This department of Maharashtra Government offers total 2 scholarships to students.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna.
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DTE).
VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department
Total 8 scholarships are offered by this department to eligible students.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for VJNT Students.
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT Students.
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for Students Studying in 11th & 12th Standard of VJNT & SBC Category.
- Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students.
- Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students.
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students.
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students.
School Education and Sports Department
The department offers 2 scholarships.
- Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College.
- Merit Scholarship for Economically Backward Class Students.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research
This department provide total 2 scholarships to eligible candidates.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance.
Minority Development Department
Total number of scholarships offered by this department is 2.
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE).
- Scholarship for Students of Minority Communities Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DTE).
- Scholarship for Students of Minority Communities Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DMER).
MahaDBT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Government invited a huge number of students for various scholarships offered by many departments. But for every scholarship available on mahabdt.gov.in Portal has its own eligibility criteria. Using a direct link available here, you can check Eligibility Criteria for any scholarship you wish. As on this website, you can find complete MahaDBT Scholarships Details.
MahaDBT Scholarship Benefits 2019-2020
All the students/candidates who will be going to apply for any MahaBDT Scholarship must have to know. What Benefits will he/she get after submitting MahaDBT Scholarship Form and get shortlisted by officials? Here we provide you complete details regarding MahaDBT Scholarship Benefits. You can easily check Scholarship Amount or Prize department wise from mahadbtgov.co.in .
MahaDBT Scholarship Application Process – How To Apply Online?
All the eligible students can apply online for Maharashtra DTE Scholarship through Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Portal. This official scholarship portal is run and managed by the state government of Maharashtra. To provide help to students by providing them the benefits of the various scholarship schemes. Candidates make sure that they have a valid Aadhaar number, as it is necessary for the application form. Applicants are advised to go through the below instructions carefully to avoid the mistake in filling up the application form.
- First of all, visit to the MahaDBT Scholarship Official website run by Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal i.e https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/ .
- Now click on “New Application Registration” for a new application form.
- After that provide aadhaar number and other required details.
- Now select one option ‘OTP or Biometric’ to verify Aadhar Number.
- Once your authentication is done, applicant details will be automatically filled from UIDAI such as personal details, address details, bank details. education details, etc.
- After getting login, the DBT portal dashboard with a list of the scholarship will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to choose a scholarship, for which you want to apply.
- After that fill all the required details.
- After updating your profile, the applicants can go to the “All Schemes” section and search for scholarship for which you would love to apply.
- Now List of the suggested scholarship programme will appear. You can now select any scholarship to apply for the same.
- After that, a New Application Form will appear.
- You have to fill all the required details and upload the required documents mentioned below.
- Recheck all details and click on the Submit button for the final submission of mahadbt.gov.in scholarship.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship Login
After successful registration, Login onto Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship Portal using username and password. Follow the below instructions for MahaDBT Scholarship Login.
MahaDBT Scholarship Documents Required
Students who are looking to apply for MahaDBT Scholarship, have to check the following documents list. Candidates are suggested to check mahadbt portal for more required documents. Here we provide you some common required documents list.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
MahaDBT Scholarship College List Download Link
Click Here To Download College List.
FAQs – MahaDBT Scholarship 2020
Q. What is MahaDBT Scholarship?
Ans. MahaDBT Scholarship is a popular scholarship of Maharashtra Government. Only eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship.
Q. How To Apply For MahaDBT Scholarships?
Ans. To Apply for various MahaDBT scholarships, candidates have to visit the Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Portal and register themselves.
Q. What is AapleSarkar DBT Portal?
Ans. AapleSarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Portal is an online portal launched by the Government of Maharashtra to transfer benefits and subsidies of many various social welfare schemes such as E-Scholarships, Disaster, Pension, etc. directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Q. Is Aadhar Card Number necessary to apply for MahaDBT?
Ans. Yes, Aadhar Number is necessary as per the 2018-19 academic session notification. Without aadhar number, candidates will not be allowed to submit scholarship form.
Candidates can ask more questions in below comment section.